GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hats off to GMI member linton23 who correctly predicted this incentive addition a few days ago.

Heads up I got a notice that Silverado double cabs are going to be added to the 20% sale starting around the 24th.

2014 SILVERADO 1500 DOUBLE CAB INCENTIVE ADDEDED - 20% CASH BACK (LIMITED SELECTION*)
BEST CASH OFFER OF THE YEAR

Happy Holidays to all!

-------------------------------
On the oldest 15% of inventory as of 12/24/14 while stock lasts. Not compatible with special finance, lease and some other offers. Take delivery by 1/2/15. See dealer for details.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
So can we officially put the stupid "Ram is only gaining marketshare by giving their trucks away" argument to rest now?
Along with the "Pick-ups are the most profitable products" one?

Reactions: camaro_freak

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
That we can.

With the new Ford F-150 arriving at dealerships as we speak, the pickup truck war is now in full swing. May the best metal win.

Ho, Ho, Ho.
Who you callin' a Ho'?

·
Registered
18,466 Posts
So can we officially put the stupid "Ram is only gaining marketshare by giving their trucks away" argument to rest now?
0% for 84 months AND cash back on ALL models? They are buying marketshare.

This is a smart promotion honestly. It gets the old ones off the lot without having to put cash on ALL the models. Its a pick and choose. People know when the deals happen and they usually get whatever they want. Now, GM has come up with a way to limit it and you have to pick out of stock what you want or play the gamble and see what the new incentives will become.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
I'd disagree. It only applies to those in stock the longest, which means those trucks are configured with least desirable combinations. I searched and searched and eventually ordered my truck because I won't settle for the picked over ones on the lot. I'm betting I'm not a minority buyer.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Sucks GM is doing this on the crew cabs. Dad is looking for a 1500 Silverado/Sierra and while he liked the double cab he drove the other day mom didn't and she always gets the final say. The RAM's are significantly cheaper so we'll be checking them out as well.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts