GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,021 Posts
Thank you for the photos! Great job!

Who needs car magazines anymore?

By the way - the clock in the center dash on the Cad DTS is the same one in the European Cad BLS - looks like you confirmed a new Cadillac design!

·
Registered
441 Posts
The CAIS only starts on Friday February the 18th! How did you get those pictures already? Media day? The H3 looks nice. The Impala looks better too.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
85X said:
Do I see a pic of an actual 6-speed in a G6? Maybe it'll hit production... someday. :)
Have you been living under a rock the last year? :confused:

It has been confirmed the G6 GTP will indeed have a 6-speed manual. When I sat in a G6 GTP a few weeks ago, it was refreshing to see a true performance car transmission in it, and not an automatic.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sweeeeetttt pics, must be real nice to be at a show with Media Access without the huge crowds alot easier to take pics.

I love the Ponitac Pursuit, and the black cobalt nice pics,
I wish they had the GTO with the Autocross kit on it I really want to see real life pics of it (And not just advertisements) especially in Silver, alas I know it wouldn't be at the Canada show cause they don't sell the car there but I hope it will be at the NYIAS.

Again great pics and thanks for sharin' Rex,

Joe

·
Premium Member
9,021 Posts
Do YOU Have Inside News to Share? Don't be afraid to send me an e-mail: [email protected]

GMI: The ONLY GM Fan site to consistantly beat even it's own records!: Most users ever online was 642, 12-13-2005 at 08:21 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Not only is GMI good...it can even predict the future...(12-13-2005?)!

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
I still can't believe how stupid the rear end of the DTS looks now. The current one is much better, and complements the new front end much more. They should have saved the tooling dollars on this new rear end, or they could have just bought the 1990 Chrysler New Yorker tooling and saved a buck.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Knowing the rebadginess of the Torrent, I didn't even bother looking at the interior.
I like the Equinox and all, but I didn't feel the need to check out it's clone.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Very nice pictures and awesome cars. I like the corvette alot.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.