GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
107 Posts
I have one knock on the Lacrosse. And it is the front end. From pictures that I have seen, it looks like some Chinese guy with huge buck teeth.

I would like to see them 'class' up the front end abit. Maybe more traditional classy lines. I can't describe it, but I would know it if I saw it.

I just don't want the front end of the LaCrosse, being like the rear of the Aztec.

adios

107 Posts
Yea, overall I like the concept of the LaCrosse, it's just the front end I have a beef with. See comments above.

107 Posts
As I said, I have a problem with the front end. It looks like some Chinese guy with buck teeth.

I would like to see the waterfall grill toned down just abit, and maybe go with rounder headlights. I understand the waterfall grill is going to be Buick, but they could maybe tone it down abit.

Overall, though I like the concept of the LaCrosse.

Screw Lexus. Make it a Buick.

107 Posts
Does anybody have any comments on the front end of the LaCrosse ?

I think it looks like some Chinese guy with buck teeth, Any comments ?

I can see Buick front ends keeping the waterfall grill (which I guess will be staple Buick) but I can see going with rounder headlight assemblies. Something to make it stand out from the crowd. I think rounder headlight assemblies would give it a more relaxed, soothing, understated look; rather than the in-your-face styling of some competitors. It is possible to have performace w/o the in-your-face styling.

I just don't want the front of the LaCrosse being like the rear of the Aztec.

Any comments ?

Also Buick needs a performance car to give the brand a more hip, youthful image.

107 Posts
Tahoe - Just do an internet search on 'Buick LaCrosse' or 'LaCrosse', you're bound to find some photos of it.

adios

107 Posts
Imagine a Lexus owner buying a Buick. Just imagine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.