GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 72 Posts

· Premium Member
7,759 Posts
Originally posted by babershah+Nov 26 2003, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (babershah @ Nov 26 2003, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2003, 02:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-babershah
@Nov 26 2003, 12:13 AM
:D ANY IDEAS ON WHAT LACROSSE WILL LOOK LIKE?
MORE SPORTY OR "LEXUSY"???

The LaCrosse will be more lexusy, the front is a cross between a GS### and a Hyundai Sonata from the pictures that I have seen.
Can someone PLEASE post some pics or links to pics???? :bounce: :mf_boff: :angry: :eek: :D [/b][/quote]
The pics were taken down, because GM didn't want low quality images of the new LaCrosee.

· Premium Member
7,759 Posts
Originally posted by nightwave@Nov 27 2003, 08:38 PM
I've heard that they'll just call it something different in Canada, but it'll say the LaCrosse in the US.
This is true it will stay, LaCrosse in the United States, however the Canadian name has not been veryfied yet.

· Premium Member
7,759 Posts
Originally posted by SilverZ@Nov 30 2003, 05:46 PM
The canadian name has been finalized... but is not public. Also, the 3800 wouldn't be the only engine available in an american lexus, now would it?
So what is the Canadian name, I haven't recieved any verification of a new Canadian name...

· Premium Member
7,759 Posts
Originally posted by NewMexico_Sunset_On_RT66_Yep@Dec 8 2003, 07:44 PM
Does anybody have any comments on the front end of the LaCrosse ?

I think it looks like some Chinese guy with buck teeth, Any comments ?

I can see Buick front ends keeping the waterfall grill (which I guess will be staple Buick) but I can see going with rounder headlight assemblies. Something to make it stand out from the crowd. I think rounder headlight assemblies would give it a more relaxed, soothing, understated look; rather than the in-your-face styling of some competitors. It is possible to have performace w/o the in-your-face styling.

I just don't want the front of the LaCrosse being like the rear of the Aztec.

Any comments ?

Also Buick needs a performance car to give the brand a more hip, youthful image.
Where did you see it?

· Premium Member
7,759 Posts
Mr Sinical,
I udnerstand your concern whole-heartedly. Do not worry, the "LaCrosse" interior is top notch, similar to the Terraza, but even better and richer. Its really the exterior that I am worried about. So don't worry, Lutz was on board all the way.

· Premium Member
7,759 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle+Dec 20 2003, 12:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr_Pringle @ Dec 20 2003, 12:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Rex Raider@Dec 18 2003, 11:30 AM
The latest name floating around for US and Canadian models is the Buick Allure.
hmm- Reminds me of "Allante"[/b][/quote]
Ditto! :lol:

· Premium Member
7,759 Posts
Originally posted by babershah+Dec 25 2003, 03:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (babershah @ Dec 25 2003, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rex Raider@Dec 22 2003, 04:50 PM
From all reports, it will NOT be at Naias.
:eek: :eek: :angry: Then where will it be??
I'm guessing one of these 3 shows
New York
Los Angeles
or
Chicago

What do you guys think???? [/b][/quote]
Definitely not L.A. unless GM is planning some kind of secret introduction. So probably New York or Chicago. Probably Chicago because there are already two producs (At least) being announced for production at New York.

1 - 8 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.