GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
7,975 Posts
Hopefully the 3800 Series III will be standard and the 3.6 DOHC V6 will be the optional highline engine for the CXL and standard on the CXS or Ultra models. What I really want to see are some real official factory photos of this car.

· Banned
7,975 Posts
You should be able to get HUD, since it's offered already on the Park Avenue, LeSabre and Rendezovous in the Buick line up, and on the Grand Prix, Bonneville and Aztek in the Pontiac line. HID lights were 1st available on the previous generation GMC Envoy. Cadillac did not offer them until a few years ago, as an option on the Seville STS and the CTS. The next Corvette should have them available too, as they are standard on the XLR.

There were rummors of a LaCrosse coupe, anyone hear anything? I would love to see Buick have at least one coupe in their line up. Buick has been missing a mid size coupe since 1996 when the Regal became a sedan only, and a large coupe since the Riviera departed in 1999. Buick needs at least one or even better, two coupes in their line up.

CX, CXS, CXL, but where is the GS? I hope that that there is a chance for a LaCrosse GS in there somewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.