·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GMI Covers SEMA 2008
This year's SEMA a sign of the times?
www.gminsidenews.com
November 3, 2008

It appears as if this year's SEMA shows is a sign of the times-- at least for General Motors. In recent years GM has plastered the SEMA show with a show car variant of many, many of their products. This year though, they are working with very few at SEMA; four Camaro show cars, three Pontiacs and a couple Hummer offerings. In addition they are showing several GM Accessories at the show, as they have in the past. GMI is covering ALL of the news out of SEMA from ALL the brands, so head over to our Auto Show Coverage forum and look for the threads with "SEMA 08:" in the title! Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
that Camaro LS7 needs to be the 2011 Z28!!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I thought the GM display at SEMA was very well done ....and I've been to a few. This was my 21st straight show. The Camaro interest was intense and this car will drive the aftermarket for years to come. It is even better in production trim!!!
My only bit of disappointment was not having the ALMS Champion C6R in the main booth.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I was there Tuesday and Wednesday and I was hoping to see the ZR1 and the CTS-V, but no such luck. I took a bunch of pictures but there is just too many people in the background. Kind of takes away from the pics. I got plenty pics of the SEMA girls too! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts