GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21,020 Posts
I'd classify that as a production Batmobile!

Trying to mentally adjust it to production - taller greenhouse and less exaggerated wheels. Still seems almost like a Corvette truck with the long hood. I'm not an off roading guy, but I'd think you want a short hood for better visibility. So I'm thinking this is an on-road image vehicle.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Interesting to say the least. I like it.

Reactions: 1958carnut

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Something like that would work just fine as an autonomously driven car because you don't need to see out if you're not driving. Otherwise, this is unrealistic ... cool, but unrealistic.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
14,793 Posts
I think it's really cool even if it reeks of a Hot Wheels dream car. Like said above the Camaro would seem spacious compared to this things greenhouse lol.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
GM needs to bring the Granite in production give it a rugged, boxy design to compete against the Bronco Sport. The Terrain and Acadia could also be more rugged and off-roady too (yes I know they have the AT4, but I'm talking whole exterior). Just my opinion.

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
I'd classify that as a production Batmobile!
Hot Wheels toy model.
HA ... I was thinking of it as a "Hot Wheels Batmobile Concept" lol.

Intriguing, tho I'm not sure it fits the GMC mold? I mean, this looks more like a CAR than a TRUCK. shrugs

Cort, pig and cow valves with pacemaker
2003 MGM LS + 1981 cmc SC; need 1975 Chrysler Cordoba
"My feet still twitchin' to the music in my head" | Mark Chestnut | 'It Sure Is Monday'

1 - 20 of 28 Posts