2,571 Posts
Can you add a Diablo hood decal?

Thanks,

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ctaylorzl1 said:
Please delete this thread! If there was one way to ruin the new Ute you found it!
...Actually I could put a Pontiac Aztek front on it and really make ya mad... in fact hows this:

careful what ya wish for there chief

·
Registered
162 Posts
FearTheDodo said:
...Actually I could put a Pontiac Aztek front on it and really make ya mad... in fact hows this:

careful what ya wish for there chief
It could work with a clean hood instead of those "intakes". And yeah the Acadia grill looks good, but it's the lights that make it look "ummm, no".

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Make it a GMC and bring back the performance image that the Typhoon and Cyclone had..otherwise, it should be a Chevy or nothing.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Hey, I like it! however you need graphics/decals that resemble what really made the Caballero a Caballero. I mean that was really the only difference

·
Super Moderator
9,040 Posts
Keep the grille, switch back to the Commodore/Ute headlights, paint it black with silver or red on the bottom & you've got a winner. Maybe the new name for the US ute should be Diablo? :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
I love this as a GMC. For once there would be a truck at GMC that is not sold at Chevy. This would be good for the brand. GMC is the 2ed best selling brand in the US. It is importent that GM keep up with this brand.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts