GM Inside News Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
If you can't see how C10/K10 is more telling of what you have then Silverado. Then there is no help for you.
but i thought you didnt care what other people thought? But you're now saying you want the Silverado to be a C/K10 so other people could immediately know what you're working with because you don't want to be confused w/ the 2wd "posers". Sounds like to me you're at war with yourself

·
Registered
262 Posts
but i thought you didnt care what other people thought? But you're now saying you want the Silverado to be a C/K10 so other people could immediately know what you're working with because you don't want to be confused w/ the 2wd "posers". Sounds like to me you're at war with yourself
Being at war with myself is my only competition. Using C10 cuts down on the amount of conversation you have to. Plus it's a way to find out if they know what they are talking about!

When they say what's a C10. I just turn and walk away. I have no time for misinformed people.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
12,155 Posts
It keeps me from having stupid conversations with people like you
Ed753 - don't bother attempting to find any semblance of intelligence in a Scottieeeee post as you'll be waiting for an eternity.
I've found over the years, that people who have to splain to you how intelligent they are, almost always aren't. That's around a 100% probability.
Both of these taken from
Chevy Salesman Looks At His Dealership Inventory And Wonders...Where Are The Chips?
responses directed at you. Sorry, but you are the "you" already.

·
Premium Member
35,676 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
But my tries are better than yours. Backed by truth and fact vs. bloviating here say by you. Good Day.
Truth? There's nothing more truthful then saying C10, C20, C30 or K10, K20, K30! Instead of saying silverado this or that.

You are wrong but you just can't admit it!!

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
41 - 53 of 53 Posts