1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a XLR and C6 add coming! :woot2: :bounce: :woot2:

GM spent 9mil on 2 60sec adds.

http://www.detnews.com/2004/autosinsider/0...2/a01-42918.htm

They gotta be good! I wish there was gunna be a pontiac commercial with the GTO and Solstice along with the GXP Bonni and GTP GP and G6.

Oh well, a 1 min commercial with the Vette, and maybe a camaro? How crazy would that be? If all of a sudden next to the vette came 2 camaro's, one Z28, one SS... would you not freak the fawk out!!!! Id have a heart attack. And then they debut the Camaro at NY so I can see it and rub myself on it and thank GM and Bob Lutz.

·
Registered
44,289 Posts
Yeaaah... and Ford is launching a commercial for the GT during Pre-Game.

Besides, the commercial I most am anticipating are the Cadillac one.. and the Apple/Pepsi one. :lol: 100,000,000 free downloaded songs from Apple. That's gotta be a good commercial.

Back to GM... I'm wiling to be the Cadillac commercial will be a montage of the curent lineup.. and finishing off with STS.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if it is teh SSR, Im gunna be pissed.

I figure the caddy one will have the XLR, CTSV, and STS. Possibly the SRX too with a touch of escalade.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Cadillac will be using Led Zeppelin again this year in an ad featuring the XLR sports coupe, CTS-V sedan, Escalade sport utility and SRX crossover vehicle.

Chevrolet plans to run an ad based in its new “American Revolution” marketing campaign.
That should answer some of your questions.........

mmmm we finally get to see the CTS-V on TV :bounce:. Oh and with the American Revolution, you know there's gonna be more C6 :D

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Dumb_Ass_2003@Jan 23 2004, 06:11 AM
Cadillac will be using Led Zeppelin again this year in an ad featuring the XLR sports coupe, CTS-V sedan, Escalade sport utility and SRX crossover vehicle.

Chevrolet plans to run an ad based in its new “American Revolution” marketing campaign.
That should answer some of your questions.........

mmmm we finally get to see the CTS-V on TV :bounce:. Oh and with the American Revolution, you know there's gonna be more C6 :D
wouldnt be a revolution with out a vette :D

and watching the CTS-V is gunna be mutha fawking kick ***!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
i posted this on another thread. sounds like vette will probably be in an add lumped in with the other new models since it says "umbrella brand campaign".

got this info from www.superbowl-ads.com, gm ads for game.

a:60 cadillac epic with mutiple models, special effects and once again use a led zeppelin tune. Cadillac is the official car of the game.

And a pair of: 30 spots for chevrolet, one in q1, one in q2 for its "an american revolution" umbrella brand campaign.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts