GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:type: I purchased a new 1997 Malibu in July 1997, paid Cash for it , got a extended Warranty with the car too, I am thankful that I did too! At or/on about 3,000 OR 7,000 miles ? I don't have ALL My repair tickets in front of me so cannot be certain about miles. I had to take to dealership FOR the rubber mount gasket had NOT been put on in the Factory, so it had to be replaced, and lower control arm bars too! I pray a lot and glad that God takes good care of me too,Amen.. Well, I have it in a dealership now getting this power steering recall problem "Fixed?" There have been lots of trips to have repairs done on my car since IT was VERY new! I wrote TWO letter to GM asking for a recall on my car, was refused too! Every repair that has been done on my 1997 Malibu(Motor Trend's Car of The Year) in 1997, HAS been on the FRONT end and has been related to the safety of the CAR,thus putting Me in danger everytime I drove it, Now I've told the truth, have papers to Prove these statements too! ANYONE else had similar problems with Front end of their Car's? If so Reply on a Post as I joined Just to tell part of MY story,this is Not ALL....I Pray that The Dealership Fixes ALL these problems once and forever! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
922 Posts
:unsure: Just get rid of that Lemon, not 100% sure of the laws but if it is a true lemon GM should buy it back and then we can all live peacefully. Go trade that puppy in for a Lansing built Malibu.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:( :type: LGRpup You'll notice that I paid Cash for the car, I am retired now/not same imcome each month so therefore can't afford to buy and Make Payments each month! So, I am thankful to God that I got the 100,000 Warranty at $800.00 dollars in 1997,Amen. Still have miles left on that too. Thanks for replying to my Post. I just had to get this OFF my mind or chest.....RoseL. :D Anyone else have Problems? I still like GM Car's READ Post about Impala's on Lounge? or Discussion? that I posted Today? Somewhere? I am VERY New at This Posting,Amen....RoseL.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:type: Hi, Well They replaced the part on my 1997 Malibu, not sure that it's fixed yet, so I am keeping ALL papers on that Recall Jan.12,2004 It tells me problem is fixed, PTL... So I guess we'll just wait and see? I am not going to be posting anymore this is a lot to have in my PC! Alots so thanks for allowing me to speak my mind in here, God Bless All RoseLady, a nickname....In Arkansas Deep South,HUH? :type:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Originally posted by Lemonmalibuowner1997@Feb 19 2004, 02:47 PM
:type: Hi, Well They replaced the part on my 1997 Malibu, not sure that it's fixed yet, so I am keeping ALL papers on that Recall Jan.12,2004 It tells me problem is fixed, PTL... So I guess we'll just wait and see? I am not going to be posting anymore this is a lot to have in my PC! Alots so thanks for allowing me to speak my mind in here, God Bless All RoseLady, a nickname....In Arkansas Deep South,HUH? :type:
Poor Rose needs a new computer and she is on a budget... Rex you should e-mail her she must not have seen the Sub300 ads. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:type: :D Hi LGRpup, And Whoever? Who's REX? Well, yes my problem is suppose to be fixed, if anything ever happens to me in My Malibu AND it is due to ANY of the malfunctions/and /OR defects from it's manafacturer being GMC, WELL! ( I have TWO-Son's and families that won't ever have to WORRY about their future's such as money matters in their Future!! (You see, I asked for a total RECALL) on My car TWO-TIMES 1998 and 1999 both, WAS denied TWO times too! I am glad that I am a Christian First, 2nd. A praying ONE too, cause I pray everytime that I get into God's and My Car,that's the truth,Amen... What I said ALL this for is with ALL those PAPERS that I've Kept for Years,Also Dealership where I bought Malibu has EVERYTHING in their PC System too! (MY Son's and Families WILL OWN PART of GMC, A HUGE PART, Plus ALL of Kent Chev.GMC Dealer, In Mt. Home, Arkansas TOO!) I know you DO understand just what I am not really very worried about certain things,The Malibu OH YES, I am VERY Concerned About MY Safety EACH Time I drive it up to see MY brother in Mt. Home, AR Many hills, curves, mountains etc. As I said, They Call Me" Roselady".....Gosh, I got some MORE OFF My Mind TODAY LGRpup!!!! :type: :( :( Any Comments?,Anyone?

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
sounds like you've done all you can do to keep records of the problems. well done! hope it works out for you... no one likes to be broken down on the side of the road! sounds like you have something better than roadside assictance though :) have a good day... happy (and uninterrupted!) motoring!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by paul8488@Feb 20 2004, 07:59 PM
sounds like you've done all you can do to keep records of the problems. well done! hope it works out for you... no one likes to be broken down on the side of the road! sounds like you have something better than roadside assictance though :) have a good day... happy (and uninterrupted!) motoring!
:rolleyes: Reply to paul8488, Yes, I never travel ALONE... but have kept very good Records too..Amen... Thanks for your comment too. I am and have always been a GM car owner, no problems.....UNTILL this Car purchased on July 23, 1997 @ Kent GMC Chev. dealer in Mountain Home, AR....Anymore Comments, they are very Welcome... :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.