GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Diesel technology just keeps getting better and better. So I think we will see more vehicles with diesel engines as a option in the future. My next new truck will be a diesel for sure. I love my gas 6.0L, but performance you can get out of a diesel is much greater than a gas motor. The new Durmax LLY is a perfect exapmle of that. The diesel engine will become more popular I think as time goes by.... :D

· Registered
33 Posts
Who's know why GM does what they do, but I do think they should be looking into the smaller diesels as an option. If they can do it in the Asian market they can do it here. Just have to want to do it I guess. GM may warm up to the idea after Ford or someone else releases a diesel as an option. Which is typical.... <_<

· Registered
33 Posts
GM does need to start setting the bar and not just meeting it or reacting to it when it is set by others. The Auto industry is more competitive now than ever and that is a good thing for buyers and can be a bad things for the auto manufacturers that don't consistantly put out new products....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.