GM Inside News Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
The photo InCogKneeToe shared in post #37 shows the demolition phase for the former GM Sainte-Thérèse Assembly site. After that, the site was purchased by a developer in 2004 and converted to a mixed use complex with a shopping center and residential apartments called ICI Faubourg Boisbriand.

Did I ever mention that I love love love Costcos?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Gee, well now I'm confused. GM investing in Mexico and our borders are still being pounded on by illegals?

The next GM goes bankrupt and needs bailout money ask the Mexican govt for it.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
12,094 Posts
Gee, well now I'm confused. GM investing in Mexico and our borders are still being pounded on by illegals?

The next GM goes bankrupt and needs bailout money ask the Mexican govt for it.
:D There ya go.

·
Registered
2014 BMW 320i; 1972 Chevy Nova
3,554 Posts
GM investing in Mexico and our borders are still being pounded on by illegals?
UAW gets credit for both. UAW's contracts along with their systemic corruption encourage GM to invest in plants not represented by that union. And UAW along with its parent organization AFL-CIO actively supports mass "amnesty" of the illegal invaders.

·
Premium Member
33,692 Posts
UAW gets credit for both. UAW's contracts along with their systemic corruption encourage GM to invest in plants not represented by that union. And UAW along with its parent organization AFL-CIO actively supports mass "amnesty" of the illegal invaders.
AFL-CIO is totally communist, they are the enemy.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts