GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Reading the heading, i though she moved to standup comedy ....

These people are missing the fact Elon Musk is the brand for Tesla .. nothing else pushes Tesla to people . From Mars to Twitter he goes, people buy Tesla to associate themselves as progressive to modern. Its more Image working there and product stands for it.

Even Rivian or Lucid dont have that image of Tesla ... even if they have better products ..

This is the reason there are non sold Bolts and Sold Teslas.

Cheap electrics turn to fire . I would buy a Chinese or a Korean electric than buying an American cheap electric because I am sure major portion of the cash i pay for that cheap electric is not spend on an executive salary and its on the product.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Does this just mean one of them is a better choice for bringing drugs to China and killing Winnie the Pooh?
View attachment 66100
View attachment 66099
The fun part is, imagine Marry Barra doing the same and where will be GM shares or she her self. That is the power of image ....... People see him like ironman or so (or he builds that - example : ... Starlink service is now active in Ukraine. More terminals en route. .. power of this stuff is insane, people now imaging a set of satellites moving over Ukraine and saving the world , so they want be part of it ).

Cheap EV ? who cares, do you want to be part of saving the world or get some chineese-american knockoff stuff which major part of money to fund some executives ? )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts