GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Originally posted by sheithappens@Jun 16 2004, 07:11 PM
I'll also bet you had a paint peeling problem on your bumpers and other areas. Not to mention electrical gremlins. Although many here may think the regal was a wonderful car, many others know what it was. But then again GM built garbage for over 20 years.
My wife had a '93 Cavalier she bought in '94; it was a rental car before she bought it. One of the features it had was air conditioning. In 2000, we decided to replace it with something more modern-looking. The air conditioning still blew ice cold just like it did when it was a new car in 2000...and never once had she ever taken it in to get the A/C serviced. After all those miles, not one problem with the transmission, and just basic maintenance on the 2.2L pushrod engine. Paint never pealed either. As far as I know, that car is still being driven today as a daily driver with the A/C still blowing ice cold.

If that's what you consider garbage, I'd like to know what standard of measure you're using.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.