GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
A guy pointing at pictures isn't quite the exclamation point thread title I was expecting.

The specs are damn impressive. In person it might be very imposing-looking with those big wheels. It's a bit underwhelming in some of the pics. The SUV has kind of an FJ Cruiser look.

Reactions: Mr.Buttons

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've seen the new Hummer EV in person at barrett jackson. If there's a person that doesn't like it then those people are crazy. Most people who do have negative comments have a agenda.

·
Registered
7,098 Posts
I've seen the new Hummer EV in person at barrett jackson. If there's a person that doesn't like it then those people are crazy. Most people who do have negative comments have a agenda.

I've liked most of the pics that I've seen, particularly of the truck.

But everyone has different tastes. You can dislike something without having an agenda. I can only get so psyched about any truck or SUV.

·
Premium Member
33,576 Posts
They love the land cruiser.

However, you got to admit, it’s natural for people to dislike it, it’s not all things to all people.

for example, I would have preferred round headlights and shorter bed on the truck, like the original H2 SUT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts