GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think this is more like Rex had in mind when he posted this contest than my other car, the GEO Marathon.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't always have the time to spend that I would like to on every chop. Sometimes, as with this chop, I am trying to convey the IDEA of a new car, rather than a perfect pretty picture. This one took a few minutes to do. Other times, I spend more time on the chop, as in the GEO Marathon, which took several days. As far as photoshop, I would love to have it, as well as the time it takes to learn it, but unfortunately I don't.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I don't always have the time to spend that I would like to on every chop. Sometimes, as with this chop, I am trying to convey the IDEA of a new car, rather than a perfect pretty picture. This one took a few minutes to do. Other times, I spend more time on the chop, as in the GEO Marathon, which took several days. As far as photoshop, I would love to have it, as well as the time it takes to learn it, but unfortunately I don't.
Then why the hell are you even bothering damn it? If you don't "have time" (lame pseudo-artist excuse #x-thousand), JUST DON'T BOTHER. I don't want to see your excrement - nor does any one else here (prove me wrong).

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't care what YOU want, pal. Let's see what YOU got. And let's see some originality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts