GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
This concept takes all the current Volvo themes and presents them in a distilled form. I can't say it's pretty, but it's pure Volvo.

·
Banned
895 Posts
Now we know what Ford did with all the guys who designed the Edsel. Those who haven't died are now at a Ford Retirement home selling their secrets to the Swedes. This is new for Volvo...a car that already looks like it survived an accident!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I read an article on this car (can't remember where). It was designed entirely by women. Has Gull-Wing doors, it's supposedly really easy to clean, you know, women. . . :lol:

·
Registered
742 Posts
It's YCC that company that makes all the zippers??

(edit...nevermind that's YKK)

if you look at a zipper 10 bucks it says YKK on it.

I'd say it stands for "you crappy concept" :) johnd89

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I think someone should chop this and make a Chevelle.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Anyone else think they did a bad job of photoshopping the tailights on that thing?
I had to check my monitor to make sure it was on 32 bit color, but then I realized it was the cartoonish looking tailights.

·
Banned
895 Posts
Originally posted by casket_demon@Mar 5 2004, 12:52 PM
I think someone should chop this and make a Chevelle.
You aren't asking for much are you?

Can't we just start from scratch designing a Chevelle?

This car looks like someone meant "no" when the said "yes".

·
Banned
895 Posts
Originally posted by CaveTroll15@Mar 5 2004, 07:09 AM
I read an article on this car (can't remember where). It was designed entirely by women. Has Gull-Wing doors, it's supposedly really easy to clean, you know, women. . . :lol:
I just read an article that stated it was the first all female designed vehicle.

I think that just about sums it up.....

(ducking flying china and number 5 I hate you looks from the pink peanut gallery!)

·
Registered
316 Posts
looks like i'm going to be completely alone here in saying....i really kinda like the car. i think the lines and the stance are sweet, the fastback almost reminds me of an old torino or early charger. flame me for it but i think it's pretty cool.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
What's up with all the hate!?! I find it ugly too, but it was designed for and by WOMEN!!! It has seats that can be laundered, a removable dash and it can be hosed down inside. Very woman-like. Still, you all seem to be thinking that it's going INTO PRODUCTION and are about to throw-up.... Yeesh!

·
Registered
372 Posts
LOOK! NEW FOR 2004, IT'S THE iCar, from apple, LOL
These companies really have way too much money to spend on concepts.
Fire these women and Give Jesse James a million to design a concept car, I'll
buy that one way before I buy this POS.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by mrfunji@Mar 5 2004, 08:35 AM
It's YCC that company that makes all the zippers??

(edit...nevermind that's YKK)

if you look at a zipper 10 bucks it says YKK on it.

I'd say it stands for "you crappy concept" :) johnd89
where's my $10? my zipper says talon. no joke! i'll take that in american dollars... or is the loonie worth more yet? ;)

(BTW i've never seen a zipper that didn't say YYK before!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts