GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
That's the kind of F1-series racing car you'd see in a movie! To me, it seems like it's a robot also...TRANSFORMERS! lol :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't think so. <_<

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
In some of the pics it looks like a 2 seater, but how does the second passenger get in? They have that massive spoiler sitting in their way & it doesn't look like that front seat moves up?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I wonder what this is a production preview of?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Cool! I'm betting it's probably the fastest car you'd have to unlock in the game, just like the Escudo Pikes Peak version was in the previous 3.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by RCtennis3811@Feb 29 2004, 11:10 PM
Cool! I'm betting it's probably the fastest car you'd have to unlock in the game, just like the Escudo Pikes Peak version was in the previous 3.
I highly doubt that..... :blink:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I was much happier when the Japanese companies were perfectly content to be thought of as "boring" style-wise. When they've been taking stylistic chances lately, it's just come across as really weird. The Solara, that Tacoma concept, the new Accord, this thing. . . just. . . weird. . . :blink:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Originally posted by cyboexpo2002@Mar 1 2004, 12:32 PM
I think its not even a design study.  More like, "boys, we got some money, let's get away from people calling us bland!"
Moreover "Boys - lets throw good taste out the window and dump a load money in our design studio's concept car budget - lets see if teenagers will think it's cool and trendy".

<_<

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by Randle2I@Mar 1 2004, 01:12 AM
In some of the pics it looks like a 2 seater, but how does the second passenger get in? They have that massive spoiler sitting in their way & it doesn't look like that front seat moves up?
well i dunno for sure... but in theory the spoiler could slide along that track on either side to let the passenger in. seeing as how we're talking about a wacky concept to begin with!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by GroundedZ+Mar 1 2004, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GroundedZ @ Mar 1 2004, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cyboexpo2002@Mar 1 2004, 12:32 PM
I think its not even a design study.  More like, "boys, we got some money, let's get away from people calling us bland!"
Moreover "Boys - lets throw good taste out the window and dump a load money in our design studio's concept car budget - lets see if teenagers will think it's cool and trendy".

<_< [/b][/quote]
:roflmao:

·
Registered
112 Posts
My take:

"Hey, look everybody, its a cheap re-mix of Ford's Indigo from almost 10 years ago ". :lol:

Man, and they think that people forget the "orginal" non copied "true" concept this thing is trying to be. Fords was a hell of alot better looking during those days and would still kick Toyota's version *** anyway.

Plus Toyota and F1 doesn't mix, thats why they are getting thier tails kicked by some very notible (ex: BMW)brands that will be one top for another 10 years before another might sneek in there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts