1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Now that's just plain dumb! <_<

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Finally a vehicle with some real off road capability!. Shame it's so damend ugly.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Doesn't anyone get excited about flat out cool and wacky cars anymore???? This thing is awesome! Its quick on land, rides ok in water and then it gets that massive hydrofoil down and it actuall files!!!!!!! And yeah its useless but it works better then anyone else's concept for an aquacar. Come on people, where's the kid you??

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by frenstall@Mar 1 2004, 08:01 AM
Come on people, where's the kid you??
He's up the street getting me a candy bar and bat so he can go sink this thing.
Yes I admit when I was little I loved the Amphicar:
:wub:

But at least that had some kind of style compared to this thing :brick:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Originally posted by frenstall@Mar 1 2004, 01:01 PM
I told the kid in me to shut up because the car lacks practicallity.

Concept cars should at least look practical. That way you could look at it and say that if the company put the concept into production at least they would get some sales as opposed to very little from a hydrofoil-car.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Originally posted by GroundedZ+Mar 1 2004, 05:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GroundedZ @ Mar 1 2004, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-frenstall@Mar 1 2004, 01:01 PM
I told the kid in me to shut up because the car lacks practicallity.

Concept cars should at least look practical. That way you could look at it and say that if the company put the concept into production at least they would get some sales as opposed to very little from a hydrofoil-car. [/b][/quote]
Practical? Screw practical, practical is for something thats in a dealership not in an auto show, I wanna see the most outrageous things an auto designer can dream of and I wanna see if the engineers can pull it off... it's like Monstor Garage with style and money. Besides, what about all those cool turbine concepts GM had that were chock full of useless wings and stuff or the Dodge Tomahawk, or countless others... they looked cool. Anyways, just my 2 cents, some people want things with purpose, others want things as off-the-wall as possible. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts