GM Inside News Forum banner

Geneva Show: Maserati MC12

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Innotech 
#1 ·
#2 ·
HOT. I love it. Does this Enzo cousin out-do the original? I think it may. The design is certainly more cohesive. This car says something about the brand- it bears a clear family resemblance to the other cars in the line. If it goes as good as it looks, this could be the coolest supercar since the McLaren F1.

As a Maserati purist, I have never fully accepted Ferrari's stewardship of the Trident. However, Ferrari has shown that you can be the guardian of a storied brand without killing its unique identity. I think I can accept the idea of a separate Maserati under Ferrari's tent. But God help them if they actually build that vulgar "Kubang" SUV concept they showed last year.

#5 ·
This is the EXACT same car as the Ferrari F50 except with a different badge and a slightly different rear end. Well, what do you expect from a company owned by Ferrari...

#6 ·
Originally posted by RCtennis3811@Mar 5 2004, 11:10 PM
This is the EXACT same car as the Ferrari F50 except with a different badge and a slightly different rear end. Well, what do you expect from a company owned by Ferrari...
you mean Enzo

yes it is a rebodied enzo. Ferrari made htis so they could enter a car into GT racing without actually risking Ferraris image. In a way, thats a copout on their part, but in another way, it DID produce htis gorgeous new addition to my pictures collection and something else to drool over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.