GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
HOT. I love it. Does this Enzo cousin out-do the original? I think it may. The design is certainly more cohesive. This car says something about the brand- it bears a clear family resemblance to the other cars in the line. If it goes as good as it looks, this could be the coolest supercar since the McLaren F1.

As a Maserati purist, I have never fully accepted Ferrari's stewardship of the Trident. However, Ferrari has shown that you can be the guardian of a storied brand without killing its unique identity. I think I can accept the idea of a separate Maserati under Ferrari's tent. But God help them if they actually build that vulgar "Kubang" SUV concept they showed last year.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
It seems like whenever a marque is in trouble, the solution seems to be simple: build a supercar. Hmm, though it's nice, I guess, Maserati, and the larger Fiat Group, need so much more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice. Looks like a cross between an F50 and an Enzo, though. You'd have a tough time convincing me that if I pulled some body panels off, I wouldn't find ferrari part numbers all over the place.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
This is the EXACT same car as the Ferrari F50 except with a different badge and a slightly different rear end. Well, what do you expect from a company owned by Ferrari...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by RCtennis3811@Mar 5 2004, 11:10 PM
This is the EXACT same car as the Ferrari F50 except with a different badge and a slightly different rear end. Well, what do you expect from a company owned by Ferrari...
you mean Enzo

yes it is a rebodied enzo. Ferrari made htis so they could enter a car into GT racing without actually risking Ferraris image. In a way, thats a copout on their part, but in another way, it DID produce htis gorgeous new addition to my pictures collection and something else to drool over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts