1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I like it

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
I like how it looks standing still. Let's see what happens, when we drive it 35 MPH into a wall.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
ERR No. If you are comparing the two cars in the photos then I plainly dont get it. It also has door handles and four of them at that.
It will probably do better against a wall than my 71 VW Superbug so I dont have much problem with that aspect.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
ERR No. If you are comparing the two cars in the photos then I plainly dont get it. It also has door handles and four of them at that.
It will probably do better against a wall than my 71 VW Superbug so I dont have much problem with that aspect.
I wasn't trying to say its a Chinese copy of the Beat, just that it reminded me of the Beat. Clearly it's a different car.

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
The Chinese are coming up with some rather attractive concepts lately.

I found this Chery coupé particularly handsome...

Something like this would have been an awesome replacement for the Sunfire coupé...

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
I think fewer and fewer people are laughing when they hear "Chinese Car". If they ever get the quality up to snuff, the rest of the planet's automakers are gonna be in a pinch.

There was a time when a "Made in Japan" label was the same as "contains active nuclear waste"...

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
I think it looks quite good, but even if it got 50MPG, handled like a BMW and was as safe as a class-8 semi tractor I wouldn't buy it. Everything I buy these days I look for a non-Chinese equivalent because I hate the communist Chinese government that want to benefit from capitalism and consumerism.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts