GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I from Minnesota and yesterday I drove into a Gas Station with 1.97 for Regular, but I had the truck and pay for expensive diesel.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yep...I was shocked, but I filled up in Rockport, MO (along I-29) yesterday at 1.98 per gallon. Glad to see prices drop, but I hope that we (Americans) have learned our lesson and don't assume that it will STAY this cheap forever...

·
Banned
11,892 Posts
Gas is cheap again!
Forget about developing alternatives! Gas is cheap and always will be!
The price rise for the last few years was just a fluke!
Did I mention that gas is cheap again?

·
Premium Member
36,287 Posts
I said a year ago that it would be $2.50 by the election and people thought I was nuts. I was wrong.
What, you're not nuts?

I saw it at $1.99 at an Exxon off I-90 in northern Idy-potatoe. :)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Fill up before Monday night! haha
You could be right there. I was hoping we would hit the sub $2 before the election but I think we will just miss it. I saw $2.09 on the way to work, but most were closer to 2.15-2.19 (that was the always cheap station). I can still hope but I think we will just miss the sub $2.00 gas again.

·
Premium Member
36,287 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I guess that Pittsburgh is missing something, because we are still in the $2.59 to $2.69 range. There was a story the other night on the news saying that we usually run right below the country average. However, now we are way above, and it all has to do with the stations not wanting to lose profit. They are immediate on the raise and now, aren't lowering it at all, so we in Pittsburgh are getting screwed twice. I have no sympathy anymore for station owners. To hell with them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.