GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew when the projected release date is for the GXP? I'm thinking of getting a G8 GT but if the GXP will be out next year I might wait.
Also, is anyone else upset that Stryker Blue only comes on the V6 model?

Thanks

·
Registered
394 Posts
You can get a G8 GT (the V8 model) in Stryker Blue. NASP posted a pic of several G8's on here and one of them was a Stryker Blue GT.

Nick

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, cause I checked in the dealerships and even on the GM website it only shows it on the V6. If it does though, that's awsome

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures of the car in blue. I really like it in blue. I'm so tired of silver and black cars. This is a big year for blue cars at all the auto shows, SEMA, and many European shows.
But I would go for a wheel design other than a plain 5-spoke on any 4-door car. The GXP wheels with this color will really look sweet. I know the GXP will be at SEMA.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've always loved blue. It is my favourite colour and I think my next car will probably be either some shade of blue or perhaps that wonderfull White Diamond TriCoat.

The wheels are OK but can you imagine how great it would look with some wheels similar to what is on the Corvette ZR-1? I absolutely love those wheels and the Jetstream Blue Metallic colour. A G8 or G6 Coupe in that colour and similar wheels would be a winner in my opinion.

Nick
:clap:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good question on the G8 GXP release date.

I called Pontiac and they did not know or would not say. I even tried contacting the factory in Australia to see if they would leak any information. No word on it from either.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I hope the GXP comes in this sexy dark red.

It's even darker than my car's red.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts