I agree with every one of the 10.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Meh...

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
The F-150 sells to so many different types of people that I'd think they are more likely to risk offending someone and losing them as a customer than gaining new customers with this campaign.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
I hate people with messy fingernails. You can drive an F-pickup, even if Ford "effed" the styling (still it HAS styling, unlike a Chevrolet Silverado), but please take care of yourself and your fingernails.

What's a fanny pack? My rudimentary English suggests a product designed to be solely used by women, forever and ever, so why would it even be considered by men?

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
What's a fanny pack? My rudimentary English suggests a product designed to be solely used by women, forever and ever, so why would it even be considered by men?
Fanny packs actually seem very popular among European tourists in America and is one of the stereotypical items “Euro Tourist” items. They are the packs that you wear around the waist to hold items in. In America they have become an item that supposedly only “weak wristed,” “light on their feet” men might wear. They were popular when I was a kid though. Fanny doesn’t mean that over here. Fanny is sort of a girly word for rear over on this side of the pond.

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Funnily (pardon the pun) enough, it is a word for a girly front hinterm Ozean, to put it that way... Anyway, when I think of the item, I can think of elderly American tourists wearing those... Then again, I don't know what Europeans in the US are wearing, but I don't think anybody in their right mind would wear that anyway today...

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Funnily (pardon the pun) enough, it is a word for a girly front hinterm Ozean, to put it that way... Anyway, when I think of the item, I can think of elderly American tourists wearing those... Then again, I don't know what Europeans in the US are wearing, but I don't think anybody in their right mind would wear that anyway today...
Well I was thinking that last comment as well, but they're around. They must give them away on trans continental flights. :confused:

I know that fanny means to you over there. ;) And there's probably some skanks that could pack all sorts of stuff in theirs. :eek:

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
They must give them away on trans continental flights.
You mean there are special flights for trans people? I though Felicity Huffman actually drove accross the continent in Transamerica (she is pretty convincing as a woman in American Housewives, though, isn't she?)

Had to check up skank and it doesn't make sense to me. Whatever.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
You mean there are special flights for trans people? I though Felicity Huffman actually drove accross the continent in Transamerica (she is pretty convincing as a woman in American Housewives, though, isn't she?)

:lmao::lmao: He means flights over the Atlantic :D

What I want to know is there are "trans" people, does that mean that we are "cis" people? :lmao:

Skank is like a woman of dubious repute ;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
My dictionary was even more prude than you, which is why I didn't get it :D

Just for the record - it was a puny attempt at humour on my side, I hope you people know I know the Queen Mary days are gone...

What I want to know is there are "trans" people, does that mean that we are "cis" people?
Agreed: :lmao:

·
Registered
11,215 Posts

Think Trans Am, not Transvestite. :eek:

And an example of a skank would be my ex-girlfriend.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
The F-150 sells to so many different types of people that I'd think they are more likely to risk offending someone and losing them as a customer than gaining new customers with this campaign.
That's what I was thinking. These ads "preach to the choir." They may put off any potential customers.

By the way, did someone say fanny pack?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts