GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
18,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this last night but whenever I go to the usercp, it asks me to log in. Doesn't matter the browser or computer. Did it from my phone with chrome. Happened on the work computer with chrome and IE. Happened on the laptop with IE.

I'm obviously logged in but when I click new posts or search, it asks me to login again. When I go to login, then it says I've used the wrong password but I can hit the back button and post just like I am now.

Anyone else getting this?

·
Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,163 Posts
Yes I'm seeing weirdness too. For example, if I go to What's New and select one of the topics (say Renault Wants Nissan Merger) it logs me out on that page! When I go back to What's New I'm fine again.

Reactions: bballr4567

·
Registered
18,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I'm seeing weirdness too. For example, if I go to What's New and select one of the topics (say Renault Wants Nissan Merger) it logs me out on that page! When I go back to What's New I'm fine again.
Exactly what's happening here too. They must be having server issues.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
I got this, and was signed in as "Mr. Buttons" too when I went into a thread instead of myself, had full access to his usercp.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Still happening right now, was just logged in as "Mr. Buttons" while viewing the Silverado thread.

Also, viewed threads stay as new threads, and my post above didn't show right away.

EDIT: Interesting, it won't let me post when I'm signed in as "Mr. Buttons" so there's that at least.

EDIT2: Page won't stop reloading when entering a thread.

EDIT3: Been signed in as just about everyone now, different page, different user.

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
Still happening right now, was just logged in as "Mr. Buttons" while viewing the Silverado thread.

Also, viewed threads stay as new threads, and my post above didn't show right away.

EDIT: Interesting, it won't let me post when I'm signed in as "Mr. Buttons" so there's that at least.

EDIT2: Page won't stop reloading when entering a thread.

EDIT3: Been signed in as just about everyone now, different page, different user.
for me Richmond2000 it says I am not logged ind if I log in the screen says welcome back richmond2000 with therbutton about auto redirect then I am not logged in I can NOT reply to a thread UNLESS I reply to another poster like this

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I thought it was me! :confused:

·
Super Moderator
14,147 Posts
I can only login on my phone, not my work or home computer.

·
Super Moderator
14,147 Posts
I can only login on my phone not my computers

·
Banned
890 Posts
I got this, and was signed in as "Mr. Buttons" too when I went into a thread instead of myself, had full access to his usercp.
THIS!!! I was signed into NEANDERTHAL'S profile. Saw everything. I tried to messenger him to let him know. It didn't go thru. Obviously due to the fact that I have my own opinion on a lot of things.. I thought I had been banned again for not agreeing with Envoy4life in a Cadillac thread

·
Premium Member
35,497 Posts
THIS!!! I was signed into NEANDERTHAL'S profile. Saw everything. I tried to messenger him to let him know. It didn't go thru. Obviously due to the fact that I have my own opinion on a lot of things.. I thought I had been banned again for not agreeing with Envoy4life in a Cadillac thread
I got booted two nights ago. I was fooling around at the site last night and ended up as BangBang. WTF? Russians!

I too thought I'd stepped over a line, maybe said something like KIAs Roolz!!! or something. I guess the geeks got it figured out, or maybe a robot or a drone or a...:drive:

Reactions: DaBangBang
1 - 20 of 54 Posts