GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok, here're 3 avatars i just put together...

saturn sky:

cadillac 16:

chevy camaro:

buick velite:

buick GNX:

pontiac gto:

mazda3:

mazda rx8:

-camaroman22

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Wow, great job! I especially, like tahoe lt and rmodys, like the Camaro one the best. Are you going to be using one yourself?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Very sharp - nice work! I wish I had any kind of photoshop talent whatsoever. :) Or the software itself for that matter!

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Nice, but I'll stick with my buddy Timone... :p

·
Registered
818 Posts
Could you do me an Oldsmobile and a real Aurora not that round thing they came up with in the end and one more a Buick one with a Roadmaster.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Nice work. Would you mind doing one for me with the MazdaSpeed3/Mazda 3 MPS with and transparent Mazda emblem on top, like you did with the Saturn and Cadillac avatars with a size of about 120x120 pixels or a bit larger whenever you have the spare time? Heres a pic you could use and there's also larger ones on NetCarShow.com:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/ElmerMCR/M3-26129.jpg

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Hows about Buick w/ an old Grand Nat?

And... Mazda w/ an RX-8 by any chance?

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heals120 said:
Wow, great job! I especially, like tahoe lt and rmodys, like the Camaro one the best. Are you going to be using one yourself?
probably not, i made one for armstrong already, as you can see in his avatar. i'd probably make one that was more personalized, like on of my chops ni a logo with my name on it. if you want something specific, feel free to post a request.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts