GM Inside News Forum banner

Frankfurt: Toyota Rav4

6K views 70 replies 53 participants last post by  gmrebirth 
#1 ·
Frankfurt: Toyota Rav4

See less See more
#11 ·
to me, it looks like a mitsubishi outlander crossed with a subaru forester....overall, typical toyota blah. that interior looks way too busy with all of the akward/goofy angles mixed disturbingly with severely rounded curves. that round vent on the left side looks like it was added as an afterthought. Man! no one has the right to criticize ANY GM interior after looking at this!

#14 ·
WOW i would definatly buy a new Rav4 over an Equinox anyday!!!.........yeah right....this thing is continuing toyo's tradition of ugly cars!!

the interior really is a bit cheap looking as well....and very weird too. reminds me of what i think infiniti's new G35's interior looks like...sort of a lap topish layout.

with GM's latest products...i think they could be extremely competitive, specially after seein this ^_^

#16 ·
Hhmmmm...Time to think about proportions inside and out. The iterior looks cheesey with to many contours and curves just like the Santa Fe does. The Steering wheel looks like the new ones from GM. I guess they are trying to go with the out-of-proption look like Nissan does.

#19 ·
I don't understand this at all. They already have the Highlander, so why make the RAV bigger? If someone is looking for a little "cute ute" then they had a great product for that market. If someone is looking for something a little bigger, etc, there are tons of products on the market.

I think this will only steal sales from Highlanders and not much else.

Oh yeah, I agree; I think it looks worse than the current product...

#21 · (Edited)
The D pillar/taillights look VERY Nissan-ish to me. Not a bad thing, either. Nissaans designs are far more interesting than Toyotas recent offerings.

#25 ·
Pretty......nice, actually.. Much better than the current RAV 4, and it truly looks as if it has evolved inside and out. I am Ford fan, but I will not stick to one brand, so depending on Toyota's pricing and options availible, I would consider it as one of my choices if I could afford it. But, I would rather have a Caliber than a RAV 4.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.