GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
It seems a bit busy on the inside but hey what do I care, I still wouldnt get one.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
The front looks ood (not bad but odd) and the interior looks strange.

·
Super Moderator
15,292 Posts
It's ok until you get to that D-pillar--it would have helped if it was sloped a little bit. And that interior has a lot going on.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
THe front looks good, every thing else looks like craps. Interior (dash) and D-pillar are just terrible.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like it. The inside is a little different and the top part of the center stack looks like an the Accord's vents and audio controlls.

·
Registered
446 Posts
That back end looks Tribecaish

·
Registered
328 Posts
to me, it looks like a mitsubishi outlander crossed with a subaru forester....overall, typical toyota blah. that interior looks way too busy with all of the akward/goofy angles mixed disturbingly with severely rounded curves. that round vent on the left side looks like it was added as an afterthought. Man! no one has the right to criticize ANY GM interior after looking at this!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
That interior is way too busy. Very cheesy looking, kinda like the Vibe/MAtrix only worse.

I hope they don't change a thing.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
WOW i would definatly buy a new Rav4 over an Equinox anyday!!!.........yeah right....this thing is continuing toyo's tradition of ugly cars!!

the interior really is a bit cheap looking as well....and very weird too. reminds me of what i think infiniti's new G35's interior looks like...sort of a lap topish layout.

with GM's latest products...i think they could be extremely competitive, specially after seein this ^_^

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
jckjds said:
That interior is way too busy. Very cheesy looking, kinda like the Vibe/MAtrix only worse.

I hope they don't change a thing.
i second that!!! if it fails they'll just claim it was done to help the failing domestic brand's proly :D

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Hhmmmm...Time to think about proportions inside and out. The iterior looks cheesey with to many contours and curves just like the Santa Fe does. The Steering wheel looks like the new ones from GM. I guess they are trying to go with the out-of-proption look like Nissan does.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
It will sell cause it's a "Toyota" but it's got nothing much in looks on the VUE or Equinox. Typical Toyota ***anese look. Interior doesn't look good at all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't understand this at all. They already have the Highlander, so why make the RAV bigger? If someone is looking for a little "cute ute" then they had a great product for that market. If someone is looking for something a little bigger, etc, there are tons of products on the market.

I think this will only steal sales from Highlanders and not much else.

Oh yeah, I agree; I think it looks worse than the current product...

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
nsap said:
That interior looks extremely cheap compared to recent Toyota products.
It does, and it reminds me of 1990s Pontiac interiors, which isn't a good thing - everything looks like it has been inflated. I do like the guages though, and at least the interior isn't boring like many Toyota interiors.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts