GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Cool post.
At 2K, and without the wider track, I'll bet it would have done much better, especially in the Crew Cabs.

·
Registered
8,971 Posts
Cool post.
At 2K, and without the wider track, I'll bet it would have done much better, especially in the Crew Cabs.
I agree.

A lot of people like using crew cab pickups as family vehicles. Whether you like the idea or hate it is irrelevant. The important thing is, inexpensive Quadrasteer would have made GM crew cab pickups much more attractive than the competition.

·
Registered
962 Posts
And people say GM isn't inovative. Quadrasteer, the XUV. night vision, etc were all great implementations that just died in the marketplace.

At least the midgate in the Avavlanche took hold!

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Well mother****er! They had a standard-width system on the brink of completion and a new generation of truck debuting around the corner and they cut if off like a housecat's balls. What the hell was the deal? Why not give it more than four years on the market, perhaps more than $120 worth of advertising and make it available in more configurations?

Just another dumb-assed move by GM. I should be used to it, but it still hurts every time I see them make another one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts