GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys long time no see... anyway just thought Id post the latest thing I was working on. I've been working on it for a week and wanted to see what you guys thought.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
You're not your, GODAMMIT! :rant:

·
Registered
11,215 Posts

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
I basically got an XBox 360 a few weeks ago because I wanted to play Forza 3, and I'm horribly disappointed. The whole game is weighted against the American muscle cars. Almost none of them can be upgraded to be best in class, despite RIDICULOUS upgrades that are available for others. That, and by default, they drive like crap. Utter crap. Ridiculous crap.

And they can't even drag race well. You have to have AWD to be good at drag racing on the game.

It's so unrealistic I can barely play it.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I basically got an XBox 360 a few weeks ago because I wanted to play Forza 3, and I'm horribly disappointed. The whole game is weighted against the American muscle cars. Almost none of them can be upgraded to be best in class, despite RIDICULOUS upgrades that are available for others. That, and by default, they drive like crap. Utter crap. Ridiculous crap.

And they can't even drag race well. You have to have AWD to be good at drag racing on the game.

It's so unrealistic I can barely play it.
Damn. Maybe try something else?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts