GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Cabela's...Where does that leave Eddie Bauer?

Probably does not matter. The Eddie Bauer trim has not really been much in the past 7 years.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
speaking of 2011, take a look at the top of Truck Trend's site and look at the truck directly to the right. Its a photoshop but looks interesting. (link talks about the scorpion)

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/...rd_with_new_scorpion_diesel_engine/index.html
I think that is jst an advirtising thing. Its not what they think of the next Super Duty. For one its just a photochop of the last Super Duty. Remember the nav system commercial that had a Lincoln LS but they had changed some of the front and back.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Will Ford keep the solid front axle for the next gen Super Duty?
I hope Ford is not dumb enough to try to appease to the people who don't really need a truck and keeps it SFA to keep the people who actually use the truck and will always need a truck.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I hope Ford is not dumb enough to try to appease to the people who don't really need a truck and keeps it SFA to keep the people who actually use the truck and will always need a truck.
Amen to that.....let Dodge (and to a lesser extent, Chevrolet/GMC) cater to that part of the market.

Did a Google search for that HD F-450 and came up with this.....

That thing is a beast in every sense of the word......:eek:

·
Banned
1,436 Posts
Dang it.
I wish I had a reason for a truck like this.
Nobody knows their truck customers better than Ford. Nobody.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think that is jst an advirtising thing. Its not what they think of the next Super Duty. For one its just a photochop of the last Super Duty. Remember the nav system commercial that had a Lincoln LS but they had changed some of the front and back.

good point...:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts