·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum, 1989 Merkur XR4Ti, 1989 Merkur Scorpio
11,441 Posts
Good news for Ford, because the Cybertruck is going to sell like hotcakes. I'm a die hard Chevy guy, but I will have one of the first tri motor Cybertrucks.
If it ever gets here, I'm gonna buy stock in stainless steel cleaner because you're gonna go thru a crapload of it futilely trying to keep that pain in the ass even halfway presentable.

This will be by far the most commonly wrapped vehicle in history.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
If it ever gets here, I'm gonna buy stock in stainless steel cleaner because you're gonna go thru a crapload of it futilely trying to keep that pain in the ass even halfway presentable.

This will be by far the most commonly wrapped vehicle in history.
It will be offered in many colors, I'm going to order mine in white.

·
Premium Member
35,334 Posts
Good news for Ford, because the Cybertruck is going to sell like hotcakes. I'm a die hard Chevy guy, but I will have one of the first tri motor Cybertrucks.
What’s the point of a truck that is quicker than 3.0 seconds, the Avalanche Silverado is already claiming under 4.5 seconds for regular trims… so does it really matter, unless you are racing them.. a Tesla Model S plaid and some other Performance cars like C8’s are still going to crash you.

Cyber Truck is going to get here, eventually, right after the Telsa Semi, the Tesla err Coupe or Roadster, the Tesla Boring company and the Tesla … Mars Rover, plus, the Model 2 under $30K, we were all told… to wait for…

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum, 1989 Merkur XR4Ti, 1989 Merkur Scorpio
11,441 Posts
It will be offered in many colors, I'm going to order mine in white.
If it ever comes, it'll come in nothing only.
Like I said, the most commonly wrapped vehicle in history.

Wrapping has it's own downsides:

Using stainless steel for the body was a stupid thing to do.
"Someone" should've made him live with a DeLorean for awhile. He would've never used it.

·
Premium Member
11,408 Posts
At least you won’t have to worry about dealer mark ups, I have a feeling that Lightning buyers are going to eaten alive by ADMs, especially this year with limited builds.

·
Registered
590 Posts

Ford stock just hit $25.58, WOO HOO!!

I won’t complain I got a whole 50 shares.

Reactions: buildacariwant

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm glad to see that the D3 (or at least GM and Ford) have seemingly jumped to the head of the new EV SUV/pickup segment. The Cybertruck seems like a massive strategic error on Tesla's part. They have wasted years on developing something that isn't feasible. GM and Ford are building vehicles for real people.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just remember, the pointy heads can't sit in the back :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Lots of hype on Teslas end, with new products. The Semi, roadster and Cybertruck. But with 2 new plants about to come on line, Austin and Berlin, people just might be surprised. We are expecting the delays from Tesla, but I would not be shocked if we see the Cybertruck buy the end of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: eklauss

·
Registered
19,657 Posts
[
The touchscreen icons in Hummer EV has images of the Hummer parked on top of a Cybertruck for wheel chock/ramp mode, and another icon with a T-rex and Raptor running away from a meteor.
What'll happen if the cyber truck never comes out? They'll have to change the icon to showing the Hummer crushing the Cyber Truck :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts