GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Originally posted by doh+Jun 11 2004, 05:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doh @ Jun 11 2004, 05:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-awalbert88@May 17 2004, 07:33 PM
God damnit.  Wake up you stupid manufacturers.  BRING DIESEL HERE NOW.  Sigh.  The only reason I've ever considered a Volkswagen vehicle is because of their TDI lineup.
They are all of them, the Jetta the Beetle and now the Passat Oh wait did I say all of them? [/b][/quote]
I tihnk he was referring tot he fact that VW has a TDI lineup...he probably already knows which models have TDI. Either way, diesel is a great alternative to gasoline, far more energy efficient. Not to mention that it costs less in the long run. I commend DC for their effort with the new Liberty diesel. I think that if more auto manufacturers designed and built more diesel vehicles then the general public would come to and realise how much better diesel is for the environment and for their pocketbook. Once the lower emmision diesel fuels come to North America it will be much better becuse there will be far less particulate emmissions which are the key current factor that restricts current diesels.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.