GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28+Mar 3 2004, 07:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigals87z28 @ Mar 3 2004, 07:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-casket_demon@Mar 3 2004, 02:29 AM
As soon as the Mustang go on-line...that'll change,but 4 how long?  :unsure:
hehehe I dont think 200k mustangs will make up for sh*tty cars like the sable, taurus, focus, crown vic, grand mark, continental,.....

exactly. More like hope to god that the 500 and Monterey come out SOON. Anyone thinking that the mustang will repeat its million selling deal as did it back in 65 to 67, your asking for a lot.

Its really sad how the fate of a car company rests in a truck. The sedans suck, and if the imports start making really good trucks, and chevy and dodge keep getting better with ford sitting behind.... I forsee many bad years.

Maybe another supercar? Make the GT have 700hp! that will help! :rolleyes:

Ford is not impressing me with any new product, but Im a hard man to please when it comes to the blue oval. [/b][/quote]
I agree with everything, but another supercar, that will not help their sells either, at least not at over $100,000 each car. I don't like the blue oval either. These guys need to get on the ball if they want to stay on top. B)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.