GM Inside News Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
You could have just said it was predictive spelling and we wouldn't have minded even if called out

I could have, and thanks, but I am totally honest when I tell you that I pay so very little attention to asian brands. And since I am being honest, I can't stand anything thay Hyundai makes. Not a single product. Amazing really, I usually like something from every brand.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ha, you should've seen what happened when I accidently referred to a Genesis as a Hyundai.
Yeah, to be expected I guess in a car forum. Meanwhile, over in the journeyman painters union forum......they were all having a good laugh, when someone mistakingly mentioned that the Bulldog brand of spray pumps has a new SonicWave model GX4U, when everyone knows it was Graco that makes it. People are funny

·
Registered
17,737 Posts
Yeah, to be expected I guess in a car forum. Meanwhile, over in the journeyman painters union forum......they were all having a good laugh, when someone mistakingly mentioned that the Bulldog brand of spray pumps has a new SonicWave model GX4U, when everyone knows it was Graco that makes it. People are funny
I tell my wife she's lucky I remember her name!

·
Registered
17,737 Posts
To be fair, it did start as a Hyundai Genesis...
No, I'm a biased, anti-Hyundai/Genesis and "can't be good if it isn't a GM" war monger per many on GMI. Cracked me up, must've been a page or two of anger directed at me for what was nothing more than a slip of the tongue. And, as you said, it used to be a Hyundai Genesis. Yet it was ok to refer to my Cadillac as a GM. Was a very funny thread!

·
Super Moderator
20,949 Posts
No, I'm a biased, anti-Hyundai/Genesis and "can't be good if it isn't a GM" war monger per many on GMI. Cracked me up, must've been a page or two of anger directed at me for what was nothing more than a slip of the tongue. And, as you said, it used to be a Hyundai Genesis. Yet it was ok to refer to my Cadillac as a GM. Was a very funny thread!
Imagine people's reactions when they crash their Genesis and our crash software only has the option to put it in the report as a Hyundai Genesis. 😂

·
Registered
17,737 Posts
Imagine people's reactions when they crash their Genesis and our crash software only has the option to put it in the report as a Hyundai Genesis. 😂
When I bought my CT4-V, my insurance company didn't have a CT4 listed under Cadillac, I had to sign up with a 2020 ATS, which we all know doesn't exist....

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
This thread?!?!?!:

The "Hyundai" slip of the tongue barely got any mention and it surely wasn't as hostile as it was made out to be. I swear, some people just love playing the victim.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Some updated info, looks like 2.0L EB and 2.5L Hybrid are the only engines. The Hybrid is FWD only. Not sure which engine is standard at this point. I have a hard time picturing a $20K-ish price point for this, but who knows.
If that is the case, the base engine would most likely be the 2.5 Hybrid.

In the Escape, the Hybrid engine is about $1K more than the base 1.5EB, and the 2.0EB is over $3K more than the base 1.5EB.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Hybrid is Standard, amazingly begins at $20K.

Not sure how they get the cost that low, makes me wonder just how bare-bones that version is.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Let alone her birthday or wedding anniversary.. lol.. poor women.. at some point some divorce you, others accept and live with it...
Women that divorce their husbands over dates need to be alone and miserable forever.

Then again if you're only being celebrated on certain days of the year then the men that have been abandoned by the female counterparts deserve it.

Mrs. Buttons is celebrated almost everyday so I've been permitted to forget dates....so far ;).

41 - 60 of 94 Posts