GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Freestyle is the crossover done right. We didn’t try to adapt an existing minivan or sport utility platform. Freestyle is built from the ground up as a crossover with class-leading spaciousness, seven-passenger comfort, versatility and all-wheel-drive capability. And through it all, Freestyle will deliver with the value that defines it as a Ford. We believe these strengths give Freestyle the strongest potential to define the crossover market -- much like the Ford Explorer defined SUVs a decade ago.” - Phil Martens, Group Vice President, Product Creation, Ford Motor Company

FULL STORY HERE

·
Registered
733 Posts
hopefully the new stang, F150, freestyle, Montego, Five hundred, and Mariner will help get Ford back onto its feet. A lot of nice product here. Im excited for the future. And not just of Ford but GM and Chrysler also.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I like the split fold-flat third row seat. Looks kind of like the new Sienna. These are the future for third row seats.

Mark

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
IMO, this is the best thing Ford has come out with in a while. I'll wait until the roadtests for final judgement. The exterior is rather bland, but it has the Ford family SUV look which should appeal to many buyers.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Doesn't do anything for me, looks like a jacked up Taurus Wagon, with a hint of F-150 in the front, and Mazda MPV from behind. It even has a Chevy style grab bar for the passenger! Interior although looks like a good effort.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts