GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
NissanRocks said:
The fact is all of this Domestic stuff is JUNK!! Judging by the number of posts some of you have...you'll discuss this until your all blue in the face!! Get a life people! Move out of your parents basement and get a job!
So what do you do? I think you're projecting and you probably live in your parent's basement.

·
Super Moderator
4,252 Posts
NissanRocks said:
The fact is all of this Domestic stuff is JUNK!! Judging by the number of posts some of you have...you'll discuss this until your all blue in the face!! Get a life people! Move out of your parents basement and get a job!
This must be the upcoming Star Wars flick...."Attack of the Trolls!"

What's even funnier is the fact that Nissan's quality ranks somewhere between Yugo and Trabant. Most of their designs are reasonably attractive (except the QX56, which looks like trash), but are executed so poorly, that the interiors look like they were trimmed with an Exacto knife.

·
Registered
40 Posts
vanshmack said:
Very well said, and I agree completely. And even though you and I don't agree most of the time, you always make your case in a well-thought out but non-inflammatory manner. That's the difference.

And one small point of clarification: There's no question that LW is talented in the use of Photoshop. I just think his designs are dull and unimaginative.
Might as well just stick you foot in your mouth now. BTW, No body is looking for trouble here but you. So what’s with all the insults? Seems kind of counter productive especially for one who claims of having put forth such great contributions around here; don't you agree? Now really, don’t you agree?

You are bias against Ford. You get a kick off people who rip Ford. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes, you encourage it even. So what’s the point of trying to flame someone when someone is bias towards another company(s) like LW. If LW bashed a ford product, you most likely would laugh and even encourage that type of attitude around here. One would think; it's like you don't practice what you preach.

[BTW, "Thanks, but no thanks" for the Kleenex]

·
Super Moderator
4,252 Posts
THUNDER-X said:
Might as well just stick you foot in your mouth now. BTW, No body is looking for trouble here but you. So what’s with all the insults? Seems kind of counter productive especially for one who claims of having put forth such great contributions around here; don't you agree? Now really, don’t you agree?

You are bias against Ford. You get a kick off people who rip Ford. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes, you encourage it even. So what’s the point of trying to flame someone when someone is bias towards another company(s) like LW. One would think; it's like you don't practice what you preach.

[BTW, "Thanks, but no thanks" for the Kleenex]
I won't even dignify this mindless blather with a response.

·
Banned
7 Posts
goblue said:
So what do you do? I think you're projecting and you probably live in your parent's basement.
No I live in a Van on a side street in Ann Arbor. You've probably seen me.

**Please Speak With Respect to others on this board, or you will be warned futher, Thanks!**
-Chris

·
Registered
40 Posts
vanshmack said:
I won't even dignify this mindless blather with a response.
But you just did. Is that all you could come up with, or are you too busy sucking on your foot to respond accordingly?

Whats with the insults? answer the question.

ex. "mindless blather"

·
Banned
4 Posts
Hey guys,
Come on. Can't we all just get along?
Everybody knows that GM makes some fine vehicles, Or not (they're all junk).
Just look at me, I'm perfectly happy in my Kia. Maybe you all could get a clue.

·
Banned
7 Posts
Kia said:
Hey guys,
Come on. Can't we all just get along?
Everybody knows that GM makes some fine vehicles, Or not (they're all junk).
Just look at me, I'm perfectly happy in my Kia. Maybe you all could get a clue.
I'd listen to you, but you have no credibility. You need your # of posts up around 3,000 in order to make your opinion matter around here. :rotf:

·
Registered
40 Posts
NissanRocks said:
I'd listen to you, but you have no credibility. You need your # of posts up around 3,000 in order to make your opinion matter around here. :rotf:
Now thats funny! Thank you NissanRocks, you just made my day 10 times better. LOL!

·
Registered
7,170 Posts
NissanRocks said:
No I live in a Van on a side street in Ann Arbor. You've probably seen me, you live in a trash can right?
Thats the best you can do? Its a dumpster actually, you know the one, its where I do your wife.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
NissanRocks said:
Since when does the number of posts have any relation to credability?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Also, to all of you, knock it off. If you're going to insult each other, there's a forum for this. Leave it out of regular discussions.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.