GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Firebird Concept (the turbine one)
15,356 Posts
The level of spin, and the level of Ford apologists on this great site has grown to a point that Ford is almost always held in a favorable light. Direct injection turbocharged gasoline engines have their own inherent issues , and quite simply if their longevity was as most assume it to be over the road trucks would utilize this engine concept.

To the original poster welcome to GMi, and we hope that you will stay. Please enjoy the community , and do not let this thread lead you to believe that this great site isn't a safe haven for those that own, and hold GM in high regard.

·
15,356 Posts
Imagine if you will a great GM site where those who own, and hold GM in high regard are ran off when they even speak of their bad experiences or thoughts on Ford.

·
15,356 Posts
Interesting.

EcoBoom has, in an over all sense, received a far better welcome, treatment, and discussion at some of the Ford / F150 forums.
Because the Ford shills, and apologists are here making sure that nothing ever is said to put Ford in a bad light. Most true Ford enthusiasts myself included understand that Ford has also made many mistakes, and will continue to make mistakes moving forward.

·
15,356 Posts
Then you should have left it at that; however, you decided to read more into impala02's statement than what was there. You do it again with your "sniff test" comment. How can you possibly interpret "It may or may not be true" and "I find it difficult to dismiss it arbitrarily" = passing the sniff test? If anyone if reaching, it is you.

Your criticism of the OP for being long winded, your distractions over germeezy, and this being a GM enthusiast site, have no bearing on the FACT that you've painted in much of a blank picture with your own conspiracies about how we're all out to bash Ford, when that is just not true.
Perhaps now you understand why I have a certain poster blocked who literally can not discern between his posterior orifice, and a hole in the ground? I benefit directly from the success of Ford, and garner no pleasure from bashing them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.