GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering selling my TA. Car is absolutely showroom condition, never driven in rain or set in sun longer than 2 hours. Car has 2,700 miles and is kept in heated basement. All options except 12 disc cd. This car is adult owned and extremely well taken care of. Do not need to sell, but will consider offers. Not cheap. Car is located in Tennessee. E-mail at [email protected].

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I didn't include info about my Trans Am in previous post. Car is a 2002, Pewter with WS6 package and 6 speed manual trans. Wife is talking about a new houseboat this spring and I may consider selling the car. This car is absolutely perfect, ingine compartment is not even dusty. I will consider offers over 29,000. I know this may seem high, but car is exactly as left showroom without a mark or blemish on interior or exterior. As everyone knows they don't make these anymore and here is a chance to own one as perfect as a showroom new one. E-mail at [email protected] if interested or need more info.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Kelly Blue Book on the 2002 Convertible Collector's Edition with every option is $28,000. $29,000 will be a hard sell. I'd just keep it. There are too many 2000 - 2002's rolling around at under $25,000 and most folks won't bite. Also the Corvette is becoming attractive with GMS and rebates putting it near $34,500.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just really testing the waters to see what the car is worth. I don't need to sell it. Iv'e owned several Trans Ams over the years and really love this car. Plan on keeping it and driving a few miles each month. May use it as a show car in a few years. Thanks to all who were interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts