GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe the great Kris Horton's design shouldn't be forgotten. This thing has alot of potential. I don't want an ugly truck(SSR), I want the Camaro back!!! If GM made a Camaro with that body and a high performance engine, I WOULD SELL MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL to get one. If GM doesn't hurry and come up with something good, they will never catch up with Ford and/or Chrysler. GM is really disappointing me now, everything they own SUCKS now that they've taken over. Even Chevorlet. THAT'S PATHETIC!!! And WTF is deal with the new GTO? It may be Pontiac's Corvette, but it looks like something you would see parked on the side of the road holding up a billboard " Uncle Bob's Bar-B-Q, Next Right.". GM, fix these problems or go to HELL!!!!

Sincerely,
-John-

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
If like in the past, GM does not give a rip how much the fans like a concept done by a fan, they will do it however they want.

As for the GTO, give the time....It will get better.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Originally posted by venomous@Jun 3 2004, 12:38 AM
If GM made a Camaro with that body and a high performance engine, I WOULD SELL MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL to get one.
Isn't that a little expensive for a car? :unsure:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was refering to I would pay whatever they asked for it. Maybe you needed some clarification. :woot2:

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
not to sound like a party pooper, but hasnt there been enough topics so far having to do with bringing the F-Body back? I love the F-Bodies but cmon, if they are going to revive within the next few years then they already have development plans for it. We dont need a new topic about it every week, the F-Body is gone, get over it. Yeah, it sucks they discontinued it, it was something they had to do. People need to just get over it, just like a relationship-when it ends, its over.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I bet there are alot of "complaints" about the removal of the F-Body, and I do realize there isn't anything I can do about it, but oh well, I'm gonna bitch as much as I can. That is what this website is for anyways.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Originally posted by venomous@Jun 3 2004, 01:08 AM
Yeah I bet there are alot of "complaints" about the removal of the F-Body, and I do realize there isn't anything I can do about it, but oh well, I'm gonna bitch as much as I can. That is what this website is for anyways.
This website is here for automotive enthusiastes to express their opinion about whats going on in the automotive world, not to act like 8 year olds claiming this site is here for you to "bitch" about a car going out of production two years ago.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by giagastormer+Jun 2 2004, 07:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (giagastormer @ Jun 2 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-venomous@Jun 3 2004, 01:08 AM
This website is here for automotive enthusiastes to express their opinion about whats going on in the automotive world, not to act like 8 year olds claiming this site is here for you to "bitch" about a car going out of production two years ago. [/b][/quote]
It is okay to complain (that is what this thread is for), but if it gets out of control, thats when action is taken...

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Ok, break it up

Yes, the Fbody is dead. But the Camaro will come back.
As far as the GTO and BBQ?? I dont even know what the hell you were trying to get at? I suggest you drive the GTO before you open your mouth. Your foot might not taste so well. And the GTO you see now is what you will see int he future for all RWD GM cars here and across the world.
Hold on to your pants, becaue the Zeta chassis wont hit the US till 06, and the trickle down of the chassis wont hit Chevy till about 07 as an MY2008. Yeah, its soem time, but thats just more time to raise the money.
If you cant wait, Ford makes a cute little mustang thats 6 years behind in power, and 10 years behind in chassis, and lets not forget 40 years behind in design.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/QUOTE]This website is here for automotive enthusiastes to express their opinion about whats going on in the automotive world...

NO ****!!!!! WTF do you think I was doing? Yes, the camaro has been gone for about 2 years now, and I really miss it. I know ya'll think my topic is old, and it is, but that is the main reason I joined this ****** website, so I could find people who were actually interested in the subject. Not so I could get a ****** earful from "Superior Members" :argue: .

THANK YOU! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
These F-Body topics are really wearing on me. Here's an interesting fact:

They sold 127 new Camaro's in the first 4 months this year. If the Camaro was so great they wouldn't be selling hundreds of them 2 years after they left production.

Just an FYI, the death of the F-Body falls squarely on the sholders of the people who weren't buying them. If a product line doesn't sell, it will be dropped.

The F-Body isn't dead, go out and buy one today if you want one so bad. They're out there and the dealers are willing to sell their souls to the devil just to get rid of what's left of the inventory.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I agree, these F-body posts are getting old.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.