GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Even as an old F-body guy, I still think the Charger is the best looking of the 3. Maybe black isn't the color for the Camaro.
or that the camaro has base wheels? ewww

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I never liked that Mustang. I like the Challenger, but I think my favorite is the Camaro! Not the best pictures though! lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I never liked that Mustang. I like the Challenger, but I think my favorite is the Camaro! Not the best pictures though! lol
Sorry, it was hard to park a Mustang, run and snap photos and then get back into the Mustang all while dodging PR people lobbing insults at you, ya know?

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Great pic, one I think would be made even better by the presence of a Charger R/T and G8 GT in the same dark shade ;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Camaro is still the hottest! I saw a Challenger driving for the first time the other day, that thing is HUGE!

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Sorry, it was hard to park a Mustang, run and snap photos and then get back into the Mustang all while dodging PR people lobbing insults at you, ya know?
Seeing how you were the one who did all the work.....then the pictures are amazing! I'm saying, even you can admit, you'd rather have taken these sweet rides to a nice location for some primo pics right? I DO like the fact this is the first time I've seen all 3 rides together!

Why were the PR people throwing insults?

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I'll take a Challenger please.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
Even as an old F-body guy, I still think the Charger is the best looking of the 3. Maybe black isn't the color for the Camaro.
Yeah, I have to agree with you. I've been seeing Challengers all over the Detroit area lately, including a few car carriers jammed with them. Beautiful sight.

Now, we'll see how many of these cars survive the economic down-turn in the US. My guess is that the Mustang will soldier on while the others receive no updates over the years and eventually fade away again.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Personally I'm preferring the Challenger...

It's been beaten to death but still odd that there aren't any non-retro American V8 performance cars that are half affordable. The G8 counts but it isn't a coupe.

The Genesis Coupe may be a good choice for those that don't connect with the retro styling

1 - 20 of 23 Posts