GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I don't know...you guys shouldn't really underestimate this car. I sat in a silver 300C at the Dallas Auto Show and I can thankfully say that this maybe the car to make Chrysler a luxury brand again. The interior was, well, of Cadillac quality! The leather seats were very supportive, the dash is very clean with easy to reach controls, and everyone there was looking at the HEMI. :lol: Hehe, DC is really riding the HEMI name!

I'm going to get a new car this year after my G35 lease expires and I'm seriously considering the new 300C (V8, not V6 versions) or Subaru Legacy.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Originally posted by AMcA@Apr 3 2004, 01:43 PM
This car looks a lot less like the low graceful, pathbreaking '57s (which, I must note, set the low wide shape of large American cars for a solid 25 years following its introduction) than it looks like the early '50s Chrysler sedans.

It's got a high beltline, boxy lower body and a low greenhouse with wide pillars. It's a '51, not a '57.

Here's a '51 (Plymouth, actually, but the same body):

http://www.spacey.net/cconnor/gerry_shaffer_51.jpg
Nah, I still think it reminds me of the bigger, boxier Chrysler sedans in the late 50s and in the 70s. Big, boxy, powerful, sexy. Nice... :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.