GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
772 Posts
TTT

:downloading:

· Registered
223 Posts
You gotta have a bird to have a camaro... thats just the way things are... kinda like how you gotta have a .... hot chick in a james bond movie. They jost go together.

the 82 Trans AM and the 02 Trans am (with ram air hood) are my favorite trans ams. Who ever could confuse an Iroc with a firebird must be dumb... seriously, people arent that stupid. (Well.. I take that back there are some people who just dont know any thing about cars, my ex girl friend had never heard of a LeSabre when i got my 92 LeSabre last year... but she knew what a bonnie was? (shes the kinda girl thats likes cavaliers and contours..... so yea...)

Any ways, kill the GTO while no one other then GM freaks are even concered about it, and bring back the twins.. WITH A VENGANCE!

· Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Originally posted by akumaknight@Jun 2 2004, 03:17 AM
You gotta have a bird to have a camaro... thats just the way things are... kinda like how you gotta have a .... hot chick in a james bond movie. They jost go together.

the 82 Trans AM and the 02 Trans am (with ram air hood) are my favorite trans ams.  Who ever could confuse an Iroc with a firebird must be dumb... seriously, people arent that stupid.  (Well.. I take that back there are some people who just dont know any thing about cars, my ex girl friend had never heard of a LeSabre when i got my 92 LeSabre last year... but she knew what a bonnie was? (shes the kinda girl thats likes cavaliers and contours..... so yea...)

Any ways, kill the GTO while no one other then GM freaks are even concered about it, and bring back the twins.. WITH A VENGANCE!
^what he said all the way

· Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Originally posted by akumaknight@Jun 2 2004, 03:17 AM

the 82 Trans AM and the 02 Trans am (with ram air hood) are my favorite trans ams. Who ever could confuse an Iroc with a firebird must be dumb... seriously, people arent that stupid. (Well.. I take that back there are some people who just dont know any thing about cars, my ex girl friend had never heard of a LeSabre when i got my 92 LeSabre last year... but she knew what a bonnie was? (shes the kinda girl thats likes cavaliers and contours..... so yea...)

who said you have to have a bird with Camaro?
Why should Pontiac kill the GTO? Because it doesnt have hood scoops? No wing?

· Registered
106 Posts
Because the GTO is well over 30 grand and the Camaro would be much much less. Why not have the same option for Pontiac guys?

What the HELL do you have against firebirds anyways? :argue:

· Banned
7,975 Posts
The GTO is $33,000...so dont kid yourself, any Camaro or Firebird optioned up to 350hp and a 6 speed will be in that same neighborhood, the last generation models were around there to.

Maybe a base 6 cylinder Camaro/Firebird or one with the lower spec V8 will be cheaper, but those cars wont be in the same catagory as a GTO.

· Premium Member
13,378 Posts
Originally posted by Chops@Jun 3 2004, 01:54 AM
Because the GTO is well over 30 grand and the Camaro would be much much less. Why not have the same option for Pontiac guys?

What the HELL do you have against firebirds anyways? :argue:
Actualy, if you look at the last generation SS that came with a fully loaded, and compared the price of the GTO to the SS or TA, the GTO would be a steal compared to the other 2. Ive seen CETA's going for 35k... how can you possibly justify that price for the TA, yet raise hell when the GTO is 2k less, and you get a much better car.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.