GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I like it. It has good lines and an overall good shape. And it's very realistic... not over the top outrageous like a lot of contest entries.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Enter this into the Banshee contest, it looks awesome. Maybe add more styling to the sides, etching or something. Other than that it's perfect, great job.

·
Registered
739 Posts
This is the way a retro touch on a modern car should be executed! The grill area says "2nd gen" without being too obvious. ie, chrome trim all over the place. My only negative comment is that the lights look very much like the Cougar's. But I do like that you included the indentation just aft of the front axle. It connects this car with the Solstice as the future of Pontiac design. I wish the other models would have that.

btw, I don't think you should put this in the contest as it is born to be a Firebird. The Banshee is destined only to be a concept. This design is, for lack of a better term, too good for this contest. Save it for a Firebird contest.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by TorRed@Jun 22 2004, 03:42 AM
Just a quick sketch showing my vision of a possible new Firebird. Hope ya like. ;)
This has to be the finest drawing of a possible Firebird I have seen. I love it. :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by gmwsag@Jun 22 2004, 12:54 PM
TorRed are you at C&G. Some guy there has some great talent like you...
I was about to ask the same question.....PlumCrazy is that you B) ?
If it isn't, you stole his work <_<

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would definitely have to say congratulations to you on a sketch well drawn!!! You have a lot of skill in both drawing and coming up with a very appealing design. If Pontiac were to make and sell that car (under any name) I would definitely buy it. WELL DONE!!!! Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
AWESOME! ...and that's all I have to say...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Thank you for joining GMI. I hope you will join one of the GMI contests. Your drawings are wonderful. I hope you will continue to post a lot of them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts