1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
Don't like the exhaust note. Sounds like an exhaust gasket blew. GM always had the sweetest V8 sounds.

That aside, the review is quite fair. It's meant to recapture that youthful feeling. These guys got it right, it's just supposed to be fun. If you want practical, or boring, or green, or whatever else there are other cars. But if you want muscle, the Big 3 are back...

I'm looking forward to their review of the Camaro, though. Every review says it's top drawer and handles like a dream, especially with comparisons to the G37.

The only thing I can't comprehend is 40,000 pounds! Ugh. That's >$80,000. How do folks in the UK afford to drive anything?

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
fair review overall the interior is not the greatest in the world and neither is the handling but it's still a fun car to see and drive

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
white GT500 with blue stripes, black Camaro SS convertible, orange Challenger with a manual tranny. I desire all three equally and don't care about that whole Mustang rear axle bashing or Challenger being too heavy.
And I guarantee Challenger if sold in Europe officially would sell better than current shoddy Sebring. Cerberus continues the DaimlerChrysler trend of doing poor business in Europe. SAD.
coming back tp Challenger I looooooove this pictures by Jalopnik:

and I will have to find the owner of this local one:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts