GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't posted a drawing on this site in a while, I'm gonna take a break from chopping now since im not getting any better at it lol. Ok here it is.

Ferrari 550 Barchetta:

C and C welcome..

I think I should have atleast changed the rims..

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
no way, well i mean changing the rims gives you some creative freedom or whatever it's called, but sticking with the wheels that ferrari puts on it makes it more realistic and just proves to be more impressive on your part. excellent barchetta :D . if you ever get bored or somethin do you think you could draw my dad's car? :

-camaroman22

·
Registered
375 Posts
At age thirteen you seem to have a natural talent. It looks like this is in pencil. If you have not tried working with Prisma pencils (namebrand) you might enjoy them as they are wax-based and very easy and fun to work with. Keep up the good work and never let your talent be overlooked. You have a talent that many adults do not have. Nice work!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
msabatini said:
At age thirteen you seem to have a natural talent. It looks like this is in pencil. If you have not tried working with Prisma pencils (namebrand) you might enjoy them as they are wax-based and very easy and fun to work with. Keep up the good work and never let your talent be overlooked. You have a talent that many adults do not have. Nice work!
Hey thanks, I just looked on their website, which pencils were you talking about? the turquoise sketch pencil set or the woodless graphite pencils?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Your ONLY 13?!?!?!
Damn. You have lots of potential. Keep it up it looks great!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts