GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is sort of a go-along with the favorite car of 2004 post. I am interested to see if the brand relates to the results of the car poll.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Originally posted by bakerna@May 20 2004, 07:41 AM
who doesnt dream of having a hummer?
The H2 is a total poser mobile. I would never buy one. If I won one in a contest, I'd sell it and buy just about any other GM product.

The H1 is cool and all, but way too overpriced, and hardly suitable for everyday driving.

You may have heard that guys dream of hummers, but it ain't the trucks.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Chevrolet (who could not like a vette?)-I think that they have the strongest line up.
Follow this with Dodge because I have had such good reliability from their minivans.
BMW's- The 325i's always hit me as a clean cut sports sedan.
Honda-Gotta give it to these guys for the Civic and CR-V. This company seems to hit the mark when catching the attention (and dollars) of the masses.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Originally posted by 69nova@May 20 2004, 12:47 PM
Honda-Gotta give it to these guys for the Civic and CR-V. This company seems to hit the mark when catching the attention (and dollars) of the masses.
The masses have no taste.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by 69nova@May 20 2004, 10:47 AM

The Civic is boring and has been loosing excitment over the years, and the CRV is just plain UGLY!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Originally posted by nsap+May 20 2004, 08:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsap @ May 20 2004, 08:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-69nova@May 20 2004, 10:47 AM

The Civic is boring and has been loosing excitment over the years, and the CRV is just plain UGLY! [/b][/quote]
I would never but a Honda because they are the bacteria that give this country UGLYCARITIS :plasma:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts