GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think the hottest color is. Mine is black I think. But I lease a black Monte Carlo ss and if you think about scratching it you scratch it and if you don't dry it comp;ete;y after washing it, it looks dirty. so I went with the red. I'm glad I did cause now I think it looks best. though the blue could give red a run for it's money. As you can see I'm undecided

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Damn! I want Pink!! :YMCA: LOL

Blue 4 me

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Depends on the car...A Corvette I like in Electric Blue, A 4th Gen Trans Am Black or maybe the Sunset Orange color, A 4th Gen Camaro Burgandy or Silver....

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Once you go black, you never go back... or something like that :lol:

Unfortunatly, for a daily driver, it's a pita.

I'd probably go red for a DD, I wish I would have with my Z :rolleyes:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Originally posted by casket_demon@Dec 15 2003, 09:55 PM
Depends on the car...A Corvette I like in Electric Blue, A 4th Gen Trans Am Black or maybe the Sunset Orange color, A 4th Gen Camaro Burgandy or Silver....
It doesn't depend on the car when the question was asking for your favorite color on the GTO. :p

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by chev454ls+Dec 18 2003, 11:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chev454ls @ Dec 18 2003, 11:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-casket_demon@Dec 15 2003, 09:55 PM
It doesn't depend on the car when the question was asking for your favorite color on the GTO. :p [/b][/quote]
:unsure: ..oh heh heh heh...maybe U did...right now that Blue color is a strong candidate 4 me. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts